Hey! What a bad Blogger! My wee blog is Click&Make-Up I don't have a Blogroll as such on my blog, but perhaps you have a button I can add to it as I do list my favourite blogs on mine in this way :) Kat x
you can add me in if you like, the url is http://kittysclaws.blogspot.com/ and I am even having a give away in a coupe of posts time. You are already on my blog roll :)
oh no, i don't know what i'd do if i lost mine (touch wood) i never leave comments saying come read my blog so i won't say that hope you find some great new blogs and refind the old ones x
hey, oh no thats so annoying...but now you get to make up a new list! It would be great if you could add me to your roll www.beautygeeek.blogspot.com I don't have a blog roll at the moment, but when i get one, all the bolg is follw will be on it, including yours xx
Hey! What a bad Blogger!
ReplyDeleteMy wee blog is Click&Make-Up
I don't have a Blogroll as such on my blog, but perhaps you have a button I can add to it as I do list my favourite blogs on mine in this way :)
Kat x
Yes please, I would love to be on it. My blog is about 70% beauty related - though lately I've been doing a lot of movie reviews. :)
ReplyDeleteOoh, I'd be very happy to earn a place on your list! You're already living on mine! :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my URL...http://vaguelyinvogue.blogspot.com/
xXx
ohhhh I don't think I'm on anyones blog roll! would love to be added to yours =)
ReplyDeletewill also add you when I set up mine!
www.secretbeautyblog.com
xxx
Oh Booo silly blogger. Im not sure if I was on there but my url is www.computergirl2007.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI quite often read your blog and comment. I really need to revamp my blog and find out how to get a blog roll. Emma x
you can add me in if you like, the url is http://kittysclaws.blogspot.com/ and I am even having a give away in a coupe of posts time. You are already on my blog roll :)
ReplyDeletethat sound cool, can you add me in too?
ReplyDeletehttp://kyanvi.blogspot.com
Cheers~
K.
Add me to your blogroll! I already have you on mine :D
ReplyDelete♥
oh no, i don't know what i'd do if i lost mine (touch wood)
ReplyDeletei never leave comments saying come read my blog so i won't say that
hope you find some great new blogs and refind the old ones
x
Hey Heres mine :)
ReplyDeletethefashionableaddict
XXX
Feel free to check mine out :) I've been following your blog for quite a while now!
ReplyDeletehttp://beautybyanie.blogspot.com/
xx
I'd love it if you considered me for your blog roll :)
ReplyDeletehttp://jellyminxthinks.blogspot.com
Kelly x
Hi,
ReplyDeleteHere's mine http://bobatie-beauty.blogspot.com/
You're already on my site :)
K
Thanks so much for all the comments! Will be adding them all tonight :)
ReplyDeletehey, oh no thats so annoying...but now you get to make up a new list!
ReplyDeleteIt would be great if you could add me to your roll www.beautygeeek.blogspot.com
I don't have a blog roll at the moment, but when i get one, all the bolg is follw will be on it, including yours xx
Wooo... I hope you manages to find back all your past blogs collection. I went almost insane when blogger deleted mine..
ReplyDeletemy blog is all about make up , beauty and fashion. i would love it if we both could follow each other :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love it if you could add me! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://modestybrown.blogspot.com
my blog is about beauty and simple to prepare recipes :)
ReplyDeleteMy pooch (a westie) makes regular guests appearance too :)
i'm at hazelnutt.onsugar.com (",)