Search This Blog

Tuesday, 3 August 2010

SHU UEMURA LASHES REVIEW

Bookmark and Share

Good evening everyone, hope you are all having a good one!

Tonight I thought I would write a short review on the Shu Uemura lashes I tried out a few weeks ago at the Selfridges Xmas press event.

Shu Uemura had a little stand at the event where a make up artist was applying a complimentary set of individual lashes to whomever was interested.

I decided this was too good an opportunity to pass having never tried individual lashes before (well a failed self attempt doesn't count does it?).


Here is the before pic:

After pics:

It looks pretty subtle in the after pics but they were really quite long.

These were only the temporary type and I have to say I didn't really like them! Mostly because they were glued to my actual lashes and in my delicate attempt to remove them; managed to rip a few of my own out in the process. When you have a sparse lashes as I do this was incredibly frustrating, time consuming and ultimately a disaster especially as I was almost ready to do my Rapidlash results post!


All in all I shall be sticking to the usual "stick it on your lid" type..and the ones that come in a nice long row *nods*.


What's your experience with these type of lashes? Love it or loath it or sitting on the fence ? :P

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried individual lashes before. Those look so lovely on you - just fab! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.