Since moving into the new flat I haven't had the time to unpack all my nail polishes. Finally got the chance to do it this evening and my gosh have I squirreled away a lot!
I threw a lot away a few months ago as some were starting to separate beyond repair. However, looking at the photos below it still looks like I have a slight obsession with nail polish.
The great thing about nail polish is that it's usually a cheap and cheerful treat you can buy for yourself without feeling too guilty afterwards. Well that's how I justify this much polish!




wow! i thought i was bad but mine looks measley compared to that :P x
ReplyDeletewow you have it all organized at least....mines all over in bags and drawers and at my parents.... :D
ReplyDeletejust bought 5 new ones....
Maricela
vividfusion.blogspot.com
Hi! New follower here! :) WOW! That is an amazing collection! ^_^
ReplyDeletehttp://jennifae.blogspot.com/