Search This Blog

Monday, 9 August 2010

FOTD: LILAC LOVES GLITTER

Bookmark and Share
Hope everyone had a good weekend!

If you're a regular reader of my blog you will probably have realised I don't really do "FOTD"...more so "Eye of the Day", and even then they are few and far between!

I'm going to try and make a conscious effort to nail a few looks and bring a bit more variety to this blog *nods*

Here is a look I actually did at the beginning of the year. Just didn't post the photos! Hope you like it:

I dunno why but my photos always seem to de-saturate themselves of colour when I upload them...annoying!

Here is what I used to create this look:
Super all Hard Candy Duochrome eyeshadow palette (love this)
Sleek glitter eyeliner in "rebel"
MUFE Aqua Smokey Lash (my HG)
Urban Decay liquid eyeliner in "ecstasy"
Mac smokey eyes holiday palette 2009 (used carbon from this)
Mac gel eyeliner in "blacktrack"
Mac pigment in "fuchsia" (i think!) and "Naked"
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in "milk" as base

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! The lilac gltter is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple eyeshadow is gorgeous, you're eyes are lovely :)
    I tagged you in a post at Click&Make-Up

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.