Search This Blog

Monday, 23 August 2010

SUPER KAWAII TOKYO 3D STYLE NAILS




Bookmark and Share
So I am off to Tokyo in the morning and to get into the spirit of things I thought I would share with you this lovely little Etsy store I came across recently.


I LOVE Japanese 3D nails. They are so OTT in such a creative way. Here are my favourites from the Nevertoomuchglitter esty store (photos used with permission):


Super Kawaii!

View more designs by visiting her store here

Will have my iphone on me so will try and post whilst I am in Tokyo. Itching to see the make up and haul!

6 comments:

  1. Oh these are lovely, please take a look at my japanese nail work. :)
    http://sparklyplayground.blogspot.com/search/label/Japanese%20Nails
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'The Scream' nails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. whaaaaa oh my gosh!
    they look so cute! *-*
    I love those with the fruits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I love the teeny tiny little strawberries and kiwis! I would love to see my friends faces at work if I turned up with those! I'm going to have a look at that etsy store to see what other cute designs they have! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh just read your post now but you must be on the way to Tokyo. I hope you have a lovely time in my home country :) Let me know if I can help you for something, ask away! I'll do my best :))

    Warning.. it'll be very warm in Tokyo at the mo.

    http://prettypinkpenguinwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I checked out that store. Their stuff is so awesome. i know I'm little by like 3 months, but are you able to do a product on either her stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/Nevertoomuchglitter?ref=seller_info she has those sushi sets or another shop I found from etsy. http//:nerosdecoshoppe.etsy.com I would love it. She has these sundae ones that are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.