Today I tick one thing off my recent "wish list".
Chanel's Paradoxal nail polish :)
Chanel's UK release date for this limited edition polish was today and it allegedly sold out in just under 3 hours in Selfridges...eep!A work colleague of mine already has this having bought it in the States last month, so I already knew what it looked like in it real life. Having spent the last few weeks in open envy I am so glad to finally get my mitts on it.
Very excited to try this and shall post a NOTD tomorrow hopefully!
Did you managed to grab one today? What are your thoughts?
Oh and on another note...is Particuliere now permanent? I read that it might be and I spotted it today on the counter :)


it is permanent! When I went looking for it a few months back in Selfridges the Chanel lady told me not to panic as it would always come back in stock :)
ReplyDeleteParadoxical looks gorgeous! And yes, I think I heard that they made Particuliere permanent - which is awesome because it's one of my faves!
ReplyDelete