I don't know if you've ever read the tweets from "shit my dad says" but today my dad said something that made me laugh which I thought I'd share with you.
Dad - "I don't know why they paint themselves. It looks like they're sick and they have jaundice".
Can you have a guess at what beauty product he was harping on about?
FAKE TANNING LOTION!
My dad doesn't get it. He doesn't understand why someone would want to "paint" themselves as he puts it and then leave little orange paint prints all over the place. At the time he was busy cleaning said prints from the door of a car (not mine I might add).
I'll elaborate on this once I check with someone that it's ok to...
Hope you're having a good weekend :)


That is funny, I like hearing different perspectives on beauty. My dad thought waxing was called mascara, he is absolutely clueless.
ReplyDelete