So this is my version of the "ins and outs"...I just like to change the name a bit :P
Enough of the yappering and on with the task at hand!
BEAUTY HEAVEN
1) NYC GOODIES!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE fawning over my NYC haul. So much to try still...! There is something lovely and wonderfully materialistic about finally getting your mitts on your "most lusted" items.
2) POSSIBLY FINDING MY HG MASCARA???
Hark what the heck I hear you cry?! Indeed...I think I might have. Not going to say more as I am planning to write a through review on this find very very soon *nods*
3) CLEAR SKIN
My skin has improved so much lately. Definitely down to Liz Earle products and for that I love them dearly.
4) NAIL POLISH OVERLOAD
Am loving nail polish IMMENSELY. I change my polish about 3 times a week to satisfy my craving for different colours. This week I am rocking Sephora by Opi "Domestic Goddess" and I think I shall be moving onto a deep navy blue towards the end of the week...
BEAUTY HELL
1) NAILS
They grate me. I know I have to grow out the mess from my extensions but it's taking F-O-R-E-V-E-R! RAWR
2) DRY SKIN
I am such a lazy sod when it comes to using body cream and so therefore it's my own darn fault I am currently suffering from dry skin *sigh*
3) HAIR
If it's not dry ends it's a greasy fringe. I can't win. My hair is suffering as the seasons change.
Think that's about it!
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 14 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aww. I have had nails taking 'f-o-r-e-v-e-r' to grow- ater extentions riped half of the nail off. Not good.
ReplyDeleteStick with it though :)
Very interested in your HG Mascara!
:) Emma
I'm also lazy about applying body lotion. I've found the cure! Try body scrubs that contain shea butter and stuff. That way you can put it on the dry parts in the shower itself and no lotion is needed afterwards!
ReplyDelete