Search This Blog

Thursday, 1 October 2009

NYC: NAIL POLISH HAUL!

Sooo am back and carrying a heavy burden of guilty shopping pleasure.

You see, went slightly mental on the beauty shopping front. I think I will have to do my NYC shopping in parts...*looks sheepish*

SO as promised tonight I bring you my nail polish haul!

On reflection it looks like I was in a right Autumn/Fall kind of feeling as most of my purchases look exactly the SAME! Typical!

A tonne of taupes, a few deep forest greens (I love "Here today...Aragon tomorrow")...and I also chucked in a bright fluro to jazz it up a bit!

Anyway...here they are:

Sephora by OPI left to right: Call Your Mother, Metro Chic (YAY!) and On Stage

Sephora by OPI (matte): Metro Chic, What's a Tire Jack?, Domestic Goddess

Sephora by OPI: I'm with Brad, Dark room (deep forest green!)

Essie: Punchy Pink (wanted this colour for AGES but so expensive here in the UK!)

Knock Out Cosmetics: wanted this colour for ages after reading British Beauty Blogger's post about it. It really is a lovely matte Tiffany's colour!

Lastly, Essie's Matte About You.

I have no idea how I am going to get through all the polishes I bought and it's slightly embarassing to see how the shades are so frikking similar. So much so in fact that I have resisted to show you three more I bought as they look so alike *blushes*

My reasoning is that I don't know when I will next visit the States so best to get what I want instead of regretting not getting it *nods*

Who am I KIDDING?! *throws hands in air*

I AM TERRIBLE!

6 comments:

  1. I heard about this shopping madness. I'm so proud of you! Lol.
    So you loved NYC eh? I <3 that city soooo much

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me dream of having a Sephora in the UK even more! The polishes look drop dead gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, you'd regret if you didn't buy them when you could :-) And it wasn't too overwhelming of a haul, so enjoy them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now you gotta enjoy em. New nails every week for a year straight! ;) I love Domestic Goddess, Metro Chic and the Tiffany color. Gorgeous!

    http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul- liking the 'Domestic Goddess' shade.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.