Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 October 2009

NOTD: KNOCK OUT COSMETICS TIFFANY & CO COLOURED NAIL POLISH!

Can you guess buy the title that I have no idea what this nail polish shade is called?I can't even find the name on the box. *throws hands in air*

I absolutely LOVE this shade.

I first read about it on British Beauty Blogger and when she mentioned that it was a Tiffany & Co colour, I have to admit I was very intrigued as it's not the usual "unusual" shade you find.

SO yep, whilst in NYC I hit the Henri Bendel store to hunt this baby down and after dealing with the biggest NIGHTMARE called "customer service" (it was complete and utter ****), I finally managed to hand over the $'s in exchange for a bottle of this beauty.

It's a matte finish, which whilst I quite like, I think I prefer it nice and glossy...check it out!

3 comments:

  1. i love that colour! barry m do a similar shade in '304 mint green' that has a glossy finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called 'liberty' by knock out cosmetics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like the Liberty! You can just put a normal top coat on it and it will be nice and glossy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.