Search This Blog

Friday, 30 October 2009

HALLOWEEN = SCREENFACE!

Made a mad dash to Screenface in Notting Hill during my lunch break today. Peed that I forgot to take a photo (only ever been to the Covent Garden branch) for you but am sure I will be back there soon!

If you don't know about Screenface, it's basically a professional make up shop. You can find an array of delights there including what I bought today!

I've decided to go as a bloody nurse so this is what I got:


Ben Nye character wheel in red white & black
Ben Nye nose & scar wax
Ben Nye Spirit Gum
Ben Nye spirit gum remover
Sealer
Lower eyelashes
Top eyelashes

I've been inspired by Petriludes dark knight tutorial :)

Wish me luck!

You can visit the Screenface website here:
www.Screenface.com



-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, where's the Notting Hill branch of Screenface? Much more convenient than the Covent Garden one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get Lippie: The closest tube is Westbourne Park

    Address as follows:

    20 Powis Terrace
    off Westbourne Park Road
    Notting Hill, London W11 1JH

    Tel: 020 7221 8289
    Fax: 020 7792 9357
    Email: info@screenface.co.uk
    Opening Hours
    Notting Hill:
    Mon - Sat, 9am - 6pm

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.