Search This Blog

Thursday, 15 October 2009

R.I.P B NEVER TOO BUSY TOO B BEAUTIFUL!


Really sad to hear that Lush's make up spin off store is closing at the end of this year :(

The company hasn't gone bankrupt thankfully, but state on their website that they are not making enough to keep the company running.

Big shame as I really liked their products with the eyeshadows and cream eyeshadows being particular faves.

I really really love the sugar lip scrub too! *sigh*

However, all that being said, I did find the price of the products a bit too steep with cream eyeshadows costing £11.75.
Whilst I loved the packaging I found out the hard way how badly they traveled. A lip gloss pot emptied itself into my bag once...bright hot pink no less!

Still...Christmas is coming up and if you want to buy someone a cute but unusual beauty present, definitely check out the website:

www.bnevertoobusytobebeautiful.co.uk

I'd also recommend checking out "boudoir" lipstick. It's a nice matte lippy and smells of roses.

Farewell B!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love looking at their products (through pictures of course) but yeah, price point is quite high. It's still sad that they're gone though

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! Sad news indeed, I love going in that shop. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.