It's an anti aging eye cream.
I applied this last night and have woken up to teeny tiny allergy bumps all around my eyes. JOYOUS!
Just when I actually manage to sport CLEAR skin as well *wails*
Have you had an allergy to a beauty product? Would love to hear your stories (and hope they aren't tres bad!).


Oh yeah.. I had this with an eye gel. It bought me out in loads of pimples under the eye (which is such a sensitive and delicate area anyway).. I think it had something to do with my having oily skin anyway, and the product clogging the pores. I was slathering it on every night for a week. Now I only rach for it once every few weeks (because I want to get my monies worth) but use a special night serum for oily skin instead.
ReplyDeleteI alwyas now ask for samples before buying if possible. Espcially new brands.
Hope you get clear skin back asap.
Emma :)
Urban Decay Primer Potion. Bought the damn XXL one and used it for a week. My eyes were SOOO puffy, red and just blew up. It was so awful!!!
ReplyDeleteAww I hope your skin recovers soon. I've heard really mixed reviews on the Hope line. I think I'll just stay away for now. Thanks for the heads up.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I have nominated you for a blog award! Check it out at http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com/
Congrats and keep up the great work!
Hello!
ReplyDeleteI've never had an allergy to a beauty besides lipbalm. They ALL give me breakouts, except the original Burt's Bees lipbalm. Oh, and I'M glad Vaseline does it, too!
I'm following your blog (=