Search This Blog

Sunday, 11 October 2009

CAMDEN TOWN

Spent yesterdy afternoon in Camden town & whilst wandering around the stalls there; I thought I'd share some photos of the quirky things you can find!

If you've never been to Camden town I would definitely recommend this as a great area of London to visit. It's just so unique & alternative. There is a huge market area by the lock where people sell clothes (new & vintage), food, jewellery etc. It's FAB!

Anyway...on to the photos!

Below was taken in The Stable Market. A place called Peles where you can get alternative dread falls, extensions etc. I use to LOVE having pink hair as a student...part of me still wants to!






I also came across a place that sells OTT nails like they have in Tokyo.








Lastly, I thought these make up bags were simply adorable! They were from a shop near the lock, next to Punky Fish (i think). Couldn't see the name anywhere...Aren't they just so lovely?



-- Post From My iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love those make-up bags, how much was the bigger one, do you know? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Camden, I have picked up some really nice bits of jewellery there. I just love the whole atmosphere of the place! Those makeup bags are so cute, might have to pick one up next time I'm there! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ForDGdial,

    Unfortunately I didn't check the prices! I knew if I did I would probably have walked away with both so didn't dare touch them!

    My apologies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you have any idea if Peles sells coloured dread falls,
    like teal and purple ?
    and approx how much ? (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anon am pretty sure they do and if not I'm sure they can custom it for you.

    BUT! this webstore is really good for hairfalls too: http://www.angelemma.com/

    I bought a clip in fringe from them years ago and they were really helpful :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.