OMGosh I can put this off no longer.
I cannot stand this advert..am really sorry but I can't.
The whole "message" they are trying to get across basically translates to me as "Oi, you...yes you the prude! If you buy our hair dye it will give you the guts to buy a pair of red shoes from a shop with snotty sales staff."
Right...so I thought that was bad enough but then they came out with THIS sequel:
ARGHHHH!!! Translation = "buy our hair dye and have the guts to show off yer bra strap to them bitches ya prude"...Oooo eerrr..how risque!
I just find these adverts incredibly patronising.
I'll dye my hair any flipping colour I want yer hear me...and it won't be with NICE N EASY! RAWR!
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 16 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I agree with you, these adverts are absolutely ridiculous... but Nice 'n Easy is still my favorite hair dye xD
ReplyDelete