Search This Blog

Thursday, 17 December 2009

MATTE NAIL POLISHES....ARGHHHHHHH!!!!

OK so matte nail polishes...they slightly aggravate me.
How so? I'll tell you how so! *stamps foot*

1) the take FOREVER to dry
2) they show up the ridges of your nails quite badly
3) THE DON'T FRIKKING STAY MATTE! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

You have to steer clear of hand cream, nail oil...heck ANYTHING that could have even the slightest of residue...and forget playing with your hair! My hair in no way is oily but these frikking nails will come out all shiny afterwards...so-very-frustrating!

SEE!*glares at own nails*

If you think it's just Inglot heck no! This happens with OPI Matte and that other matte polish I bought from Henry Bendals!

If matte nails are this much of a hassle can you imagine what matte CARS are like?! I keep seeing them everywhere around London. They look gross.

That is all :P




1 comment:

  1. Grr, I totally understand! I'm so frustrated with mattes that I don't even like them anymore. Bring on the glitter and shine, baby!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.