This happened recently when I visited my local Lush wanting to purchase a "Fairy Jasmine" ballistic. The thought of sparkling from head to toe like Tinkerbell was really quite appealing!
However, fear not! Lush have a section called "retro lush" on their website where you can buy all the discontinued products *dances*
Soooo with no further ado, here are my top 10 RETRO LUSH products:
1) TEMPTATION SOAP (pictured above)
OH-MY-WORD...this soap is INCREDIBLE. I remember when this first came out and I absolutely fell in LOVE with the fragrance. It's like fresh apples like no other...you have to smell it to believe it and I still wish Lush made a fragrance of this...I'd buy it by the bucket loads.
2) FAIRY JASMINE BALLISTIC
If you want a bathtub full of sparkling glitter then this is the one for you. Just be warned that you will find glitter on you for days afterwards and your partner might not be that impressed! HA!
3) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBLE BAR
Scratch the birthday get it for your UN-birthday! The scent of this is deliciously sweet. If "Creamy Candy" is too sweet for you, give this one a go.
4) HONEY WAFFLE SOAP
I think the boy loves this one more than me. It smells strongly of fresh honey...it's fab for sensitive skins and if you're lucky you might get some honeycomb in yours!
5) AFTER 8.30 MASSAGE BAR
This looks and smells like chocolate mint! It didn't initially appeal to me but after first use I was hooked. Mmmmm yummy!
6) POTION LOTION
I LOVE this! It's a very unusual scent...carnations I think? This product is like catnip for my best friend's husband. He absolutely adores it when she wears this lotion.
7) ULURU BALLISTIC
There are SO many amazing discontinued bath ballistics! It's a crime! This one is a lovely fresh citrus scented ballistic which turns the water a lovely orange. It really is a great one which I think everyone should try.
8) HAPPY FOR SAD SHOWER GEL
One of my favourite fragrances is neroli so this product definitely appeals to me and it definitely puts a big smile on my face every time I use it!
9) SICILIAN BALLISTIC
This one is a fab fresh citrus ballistic. I use to over look it quite a bit when it was available in the shops but I really miss it now!
10) FLYING SAUCERS SHOWER GEL
If you love Flying Fox and you use to love "B Never too Busy" shower gels then you will hopefully like this one too! It's packed with honey and simply divine!


Great post, I would never have known about all these products! Everything sounds yummy, esp. the honey one!
ReplyDeleteHello :)
ReplyDeletei want to buy flying saucers but I HATE flying fox.. is it the same smell?
thanks a lot :)
@Cherrybubbleegum Flying Saucers is still a sweet smelling shower gel but not as heady as Flying Fox...there are similarities and it's been a while since I've bought FS but I definitely prefer FS over FF :)
ReplyDelete