Search This Blog

Thursday, 10 December 2009

FESTIVE LIP BALMS!


What is it about lip balm eh? Am sure I am not the only one who has a stash to last a few lifetimes!

I just can't help myself...I am ALWAYS buying lip balm. In fact to prove it I shall try and dig up as much of my stash as I can find and have a photo shoot of it *nods* (I could be hunting for a while so bear with me...it will be worth the wait...honest).

Anyway...the ones I want to talk about tonight are festive ones! YAY!

I bought the Xmas pudding one in Paperchase (a stationery store here in the UK). I think it was £3.99. I just love the packaging!

The other is by Lush. OMGosh it smells DIVINE! One of my colleagues at work can instantly smell this the minute I pop the lid open. Admittedly she sits next to me (hello Kate!) but by golly it smells soo good! Think brandy, and orange, and spices and more booze and I think you're getting there.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

1 comment:

  1. the lush one sound yummy!

    I just bought merry cranberry from the body shop, so nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.