Today was a very deary wet day in London...so I decided to work on my NYE look!I'm a walking cliche when it comes to Xmas and NYE...I love glitter. It's all about glittery eyelids for me *grins*.
So the look I was playing with today involved golden hues...shimmery eyeshadows and holographic gold glitter! See below!


Products used:Collection 2000 Brilliant Shimmer in Emerald Isle (light green end) Over lids and inner cordners
Barry M Dazzle Dust No 26 in corners
Mac pigment in Naked to blend edges
Collection 2000 Glam Glitter in OMG! on lids
Urban Decay liquid eyeliner in Perversion
Make Up Forever Aqua Smokey Lash mascara
I'm really struggling with taking decent photos of my make up looks! If you have any tips please do share :)


Gorgeous NYE look! I like your photos. I was just about to ask you for tips because I did a look with tons of glitter and I couldn't get the glitter to show up at all. :(
ReplyDeleteohmigoodness, this look is amazing. love the glitter - how are you making it stay on your lids?
ReplyDelete@jennXOXO thanks so much! I just use my camera on auto...I use a Canon Ixus 990 IS. I need to play with the manual functions more I think :)
ReplyDelete@scarlettholly aww thank you *blushes*
ReplyDeleteThe Collection 2000 Brilliant Shimmer has loose glitter in one end and some gel in the other to get the glitter to stick :)
i had to take a step back and go OOOOOOOOOOMG so stunning! just.. wowza!! xxx
ReplyDelete