Search This Blog

Sunday, 6 December 2009

REVIEW: DR ORGANIC MANUKA HONEY CONDITIONER...LOVE IT!

Am really excited to tell you all about the new conditioner I have been using!

I was stocking up on my usual herbal teas during one of my trips to Holland & Barrett which is a health food store here in the UK. When I went to pay they told me it was buy 2 get 3rd free on any mix and match in the store, so in a rush I grabbed the Dr Organic Manuka Honey Conditioner.

It's been lingering about in my bathroom for a while and I have only recently started to use it.

OMGOSH it is sooooo good!

I wasn't holding out much hope for this conditioner as I don't seem to have much luck with "natural" conditioners (Lush ones aside!). I tend to find they never really condition my hair enough and I am left with dry ends etc.

Sooo...could a conditioner claiming to have natural ingredients, no harsh chemicals, no preservatives or mineral oils amongst other things give good results?

I tried it...and I LOVE IT!

It makes my hair SOOO incredibly soft and shiny...plus the SCENT...*sniffs hair*...is absolutely delicious! *sniffs some more*

I'm now religiously using this product and can't wait to try out the matching shampoo.

The conditioner costs £4.99 and is available from Holland & Barrett.
Visit the Dr Organic website for more info: www.drorganic.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. Honey conditioner sounds so yummy! Think i'll have to be trying this, cheers chuck :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should really try the manuka body butter too, I don't believe in body lotion, but it's amazing stuff, and the smell is delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used up the shampoo and conditioner in this and I have to say I was impressed too - left my hair softer and shiny with a little bounce, I think it also felt stronger too.
    I have also used the Manuka honey cream which is very lush. I love this range - I think I want to try the Aloe Vera stuff next.
    - Athena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shea butter body lotion, Yes we easily can get natural body lotion (its everywhere..both online and in stores).i luv the company.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just recently bought the Manuka Honey Foot and Heel cream. It's amazing, my feet feel moisturised as soon as I put it on!
    - Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.