Am really excited to blog about this one!My best friend bought me a Korres Jasmine set for xmas and it is just sooo deliciously divine...*squeals*
Don't you just love it when you find a fantastic product?
I've never tried any of the Korres products but I have wandered into their Kings Road Store many a time. For some reason I wander in and then wander out and don't even try anything.
BIG mistake on my part.
The star product in the set I was given has definitely got to me the body butter. When I think Jasmine I think of a heady floral scent that can sometimes be a bit too overwhelming...but this..THIS product smells of fresh Jasmine tea. It's a delicate floral fragrance that I cannot seem to get enough of.
PLUS! It passes my "30 second rule"! HORRAY!!! (My 30 second rule = must sink into the skin COMPLETELY in 30 seconds without a greasy residue).
I love the body butter SO much that when I went to TKMaxx today I found the guava and the vanilla plum ones for £2.99 each. Bargain and so I bought both!
Next up it's the Lip Butter.
Hmmm not to sure on this one. It smells of toffee and is similar in colour to toffee. It just doesn't actually "tint". I tried to swatch it but there was no point. It does nothing!All that being said it's not a greasy lip balm which scores big points with me, and I know the lip butters are available in brighter shades so I might just have to try them out ;)
Korres is a Greek company that focuses on creating natural products...the body butter is made from 92.8% natural content! Their products are also suitable for vegans & vegetarians and are animal friendly.
Click here to visit the Korres website


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.