Search This Blog

Thursday, 31 December 2009

HELL CANDY'S BEST FINDS OF 2009!

SOOO! It's almost the end of 2009 and I've bought a heck of a lot of products this year! Here are my absolute favourite finds of 2009!±

1) ZOOM NAIL FOOD
This little duo have saved and restored my natural nails post false gels. I cannot recommend this enough. I alternate between the two and use them as a base coat which they both work wonders at. It dries in SECONDS and my nails are long and strong. My nails have barely chipped!

2) OPI KENNEBUNK PORT RED NAIL POLISH
My desert island polish. It's just a fantastic, classic and oh so sophisticated red.

3) QTICA INTENSE CUTICLE REPAIR CREAM
It doesn't particularly smell great, in fact it smells rather yuck, but it works WONDERS on my cuticles and nails. I use it at night(when I remember!) and it moisturises wonderfully.

4) REVLON "CHERRIES IN THE SNOW" LIPSTICK
Yep, another mention for this gorgeous lipstick. It's a beautiful pink berry red and stays on for an age. A lipstick I highly recommend to be in everyone's make up collection!

5) LIZ EARLE'S CLEANSE & POLISH CLEANSER
I tried this product about ten years ago and swayed away from it over the years in bwtween. Now we have reunited and it's a brand new love affair. My skin hearts this very much. All you need for total make up removal!

6) MAC STUDIO SCULPT CONCEALER
I am very very bad with concealer and in general I prefer liquid ones, but this is really rather nice. It stays in place and covers everything I need it to *nods*

7) BARRY M FINE GLITTER DUST FOREST GREEN (NO 25)
I am mad about green pigments and this one is my absolute favourite. Always get lot's of compliments every time I wear this. It's just a very exciting shimmery & glittery green. Great teamed up with Nars Night Porter.

8) NATURTINT HAIR DYE
My hair has long suffered at the hands of me and my boxes of home hair dye. It's definitely been thanking me since I started using this. They have a fine selection of reds and the conditioner that comes with the dye is incredible!

9) ESSIE CRYSTAL NAIL FILE
The first crystal nail file I ever bought felt like torture...imagine running your nails down a blackboard and you get the general idea.
This one however, is a dream to use.

10) COLLECTION 2000 BRILLIANT SHIMMER
They've only recently came out and I love them SO much that they definitely deserve to be in my best finds of 2009! They are SOO cheap and super fine holographic glitter makes this product stand out from the rest.

11) SLEEK MAKE UP PALETTES
I absolutely love these. They are SUCH good value and the Acid palette (pictured) is like no other. It's great to have such unique colours in such a fantastic palette!

12) MAC 227 BRUSH
This is the brush that sorts out all my mistakes. It tidies up harsh lines and it's usually dipped into Naked pigment to blend blend blend!

13) MAKE UP FOREVER AQUA SMOKEY EYES MASCARA
MY HG mascara! It holds my curls, it doesn't smudge, it doesn't clump and it makes my lashes look longer and thicker. HORRAY!

14) erm there is no 14...i just didn't want to end of 13 :P

SOOoo those are my best finds of 2009...what are yours? Please share!


2 comments:

  1. OOO CHERRIES IN THE SNOW! I have been looking EVERYWHERE for it ever since you and lollipop26 mentioned it on your blogs and I cannot find it for the life of me. I live in Canada so I find this rather odd because I always thought we got the same products as the Americans and you Brits... I wonder if it's become a rare UK/US only product? I hope thats not so... It's GORGEOUS from what I've seen. And I do love me some red lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. must add revlons cherries in the snow to my must buy list. I hadn't heard of sleek palettes until today when they have showed up in a bunch of must have of 2009 posts. My big finds were Benefit Posie Tint, Essie Chinchilly, and MAC Greasepaint.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.