To celebrate let me present you with the new red look I will be sporting in the morning:

My bathroom lights seem to be a bit off so you can't really see the sparkles of red glitter in this look...BOO!
The products I used to get this glossy red are below:
I have been looking EVERYWHERE for that Barry M red glitter lip gloss. It's limited edition and such a pretty product for £3.99...naturally got it from Superdrug to capitalise on their 3 for 2 offer ;)I am also really loving the NYX lip pencil in number 704 "Hot Red". It really glides on effortlessly.
Swatches are below:
Hope you are all have a FABULOUS Christmas and check back tomorrow for my Xmas nails (I was influenced by flicking through Venus Nails...)..yeah...they are BLINGTASTIC!


omg this is a gorgoeus color
ReplyDeletegreat color!! I've a similar nyx pencil and I'm considering getting a bunch more...
ReplyDelete