Search This Blog

Friday, 4 December 2009

XMAS SPARKLE...OH YEAH LOTS OF GLITTER!


The one time glitter is bound to make an appearance is during Xmas and I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite glittery products...cause you all know...I just LOVE my glitter!

Barry M

I really love Barry M's fine glitter dust, especially in number 21 and 23. You can get a special take on the smokey eyes with these, just watch out for fall out!

Mac Glitter & Dazzle Glasses

I always turn to my Mac reflects glitter stash if I want to be a bit more subtle. My favourites are reflects gold and teal. Yes they are a bit pricey but a pot will last you a life time and I think compared to other brands you get a lot more for your money.
I also find the Dazzle Glasses perfect for the Xmas season, poutastic!

Sleek Make Up

Sleek Make Up have a fantastic selection of liquid glitter eyeliner for only a few pounds each. They also have some glitter pots which are versatile to use everywhere.

Urban Decay

Wow...I didn't realise I had such a thing for glitter eyeliner till I started pulling them all out...Urban Decay ones are on the pricey side, over £10 a pop! I have about five of these as when they first came out there wasn't another brand making glitter eyeliners.


Pop Beauty

I absolutely love this little glitter kit and it has lasted me an AGE already. You get 10 vials of loose glitter in tiny tubes, each with a wand for application. I particularly like the "Sophie Ellis Bextor - Murder on the Dance Floor video" green in this kit!

Nars

I love the little Nars single glitter eyeshadows! I wish I had more but they are so flipping expensive over here. I wear "fathom" as my day eyeshadow a heck of a lot but I really love "night porter" too.

Collection 2000

Again another brand that has some fab liquid eyeliner that won't break the bank...cheap and cheerful!


So there you go! It's a small selection but I hope it helps if you're thinking about adding a bit of sparkle to your Xmas outfits this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.