It was quite a heated debate (at one point one said something like 22!)...
So how many did I have?
Have a count below:

NINE!
And may I add that's AFTER I removed four that morning!
How many are in your bag?Am so curious to know & to let the boys know that 9 lip products is of course most definitely normal...
- Posted from my iPhone


Usually four or five! Sometimes six or seven! Every now and then I do a clear out. I'm not surprised that you have nine in there, I expect you find yourself, like me, putting another lipbalm or lipstick in without checking to see what's already in the bag, and then when you do a clear out, you debate for ages with yourself over it. 'But what if I feel like chocolate lip balm instead of strawberry? And I need lipgloss, and coloured lipgloss, my mini Benetint, and my lucky lipstick...'
ReplyDeleteMy lip products always end up in my pencil case! It's the most convenient place for them in my tote bag that I take to uni. I end up with more lip products than pens sometimes... Usually I have about 4 or 5 in there though.
ReplyDeleteI usually keep my lipglosses in my pocket (even then it's usually no more than 2), though occasionally I forget about a lipgloss and it sits in the bottom of my bag for ages XD
ReplyDeleteI usually carry about 3 lip balms and thats just in my pocket haha. Sometimes i have a a couple of lipglosses in my bag :)
ReplyDeleteHey! Just nominated you for the Sunshine Award on my blog!
ReplyDelete@ Willworkformakeup thanks so much! Will check it out :)
ReplyDeletePlease tell me there is someone else who carries 9 lip products out there? *peers around*
ReplyDeleteYikes! I wish you had not posted this.. lol. Between chapsticks, glosses, pencils, and lipsticks...14.
ReplyDelete