It was finally sunny here in the UK so I took a little trip to Brighton this weekend...yay for the British seaside :)
Of course...with the sun about and the beginnings of Spring (I hope!) I decided it would be a good idea to change my hair colour. Well at least I finally decided to after much uming and arhing over it!
The picture I had in my head was a strawberry blonde. Yep...I was pretty set on going THAT light...but it's not the colour I ended up with. In fact, as an afterthought am pretty glad it's not as the root growth would have been tragic!
Here is the dye I used:
I was hoping quite unrealistically for something along the lines of the third result as my hair is quite light already (dyed light of course). BUT...it turned out more like the first one...way more red.
Here are the results!
Originally I thought it was quite red..as in artificial red RED...but it's got a bit of ginger in there which is what I was aiming for.Again I'm gonna stress it...Naturtint hair dye is incredible! My hair never has that awful dried out straw feeling after using this permenant dye and for reds the colour range is fantastic. It also doesn't smell bad as there is no ammonia in it...and don't even get me started on the conditioner that comes in this box...FANTASTIC.
(fyi: my natural hair colour is black...I know it may seem obvious to some but I often get asked this! Although it hasn't been black in over 10 years!)


This is gorgoues, I love it. I was quite a lovely dark red until my last trip to the salon. I was bored so I decided to go darker and as soon as I did I missed the red loads. Fickle, moi?!
ReplyDeletexxx
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT HAIR DYE FROM. OKAY, YOU HAVE THE COLOR I HAVE BEEN WANTING. CHECK OUT MY BLOG AT emanticoff.blogspot.com. YOU'LL SEE I HAVE BEEN ON A MISSION FOR THE PERFECT RED COLOR. I AM A NEW FOLLOWER, MAYBE YOU CAN FOLLOW ME TOO. CHAU FOR NOW.
ReplyDelete