Let me first start of by saying that I do have a thing about "stains". Cheek stain, lip stain...I heart them both very much, so when I spotted this product at the Mac counter I was immediately drawn.
The shade I picked up was "Runway Ripen"...a GORGEOUS cherry red. Am in love with the colour...so so pretty and a nice steer away from my classic reds.
So easy to use, no liner needed, you just draw in your lips! Worth noting that two coats is best as the first one will most likely appear slightly streaky. You also get a more vibrant colour after two coats.
The staying power of this product is really good. It doesn't dry my lips out and tastes quite nice too!
I think this product would be perfect for a night out as you don't really need to worry about eating, drinking, coloured teeth etc. You know what I mean!
Only downfall is the price...£14.50 I think? Am hoping for that price that it lasts a while :P


Sounds good :) they didnt look very flattering in Temptalia's swatches but good to hear that you like them!
ReplyDelete