Search This Blog

Sunday, 4 April 2010

MAC GIVE ME LIBERTY & ART SUPPLIES HAUL!

It's been a while since I wrote about a Mac collection! Can't even remember the last time I got excited about one but when I saw the photos for Give Me Liberty...! Such pretty packaging & some very appealing colours!

So yes! Made a quick stop off at Harvey Nicols on Friday after work & walked away with these goodies:


I also bought a few bits from the Art Supplies collection which was a pleasant surprise! Didn't get any of those liners everyones hyping about mind you...


Will be posting swatches & reviews as soon as I can :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter!

- Posted from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. I didn't realize Liberty of london was released over here yet. It's still not on the website. Hmm, that's annoying. I can't wait for your review though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had thought this was going to be the MAC collection I could resist (despite the pretty packaging) but the more photos I see, the more I want! Aargh!

    missyellieuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh can't wait to see your review of the lipstain marker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute stuff!

    im having a giveaway, if you want to check it out :)

    xox vendettaxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.