
I am so excited about tonight's Nail of the Day!
As you may have read in a earlier post, I was kindly sent some products from Illamasqua from their new Body Electrics range.
One of them was Jo'Mina nail varnish.
I'll admit, first impressions were "ooo pretty!", but I didn't try it till this week. Mostly because as you can probably tell, I was going through a BRIGHT stage what with daffodil yellow and wasabi green...ho hum...think I over did it a bit and last week was wearing a paler shade of polish.
Anyway...I digress...Jo'Mina!
It's flipping AMAZING! The glass bottle just doesn't do this shade any justice. It is stunning. A cream purple yes of course it is, but it just has so much more depth to it with hints of blue tossed in there for good measure.
All that colour goodness aside, the one thing that impressed the hell out of me was the formula. It applied like a dream, no streaking, not too runny not too thick...if Goldilocks ate polish she'd be flipping loving this!
Usually when polishes say "apply two coats for even coverage" or whatever they usually say...I tend to apply 3-4 coats to get it looking opaque and even. This polish...two coats is enough to do the job and look amazing.
Click here to read more about this product on the Illamasqua website.


Great review! I love this color...I can't wait to get my hands on a bottle!
ReplyDeleteLove how it kinda leans periwinkle blue :)
ReplyDeleteVex & the city was also wearing this recently and it looks AMAZING on darker skintones. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! xx
ReplyDeleteLooks stunning on you! :) x
ReplyDeleteI love this colour, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colour, so vibrant and *bright*! Love how it's sort of neon-ish.
ReplyDeleteI love this color! It's so beautiful and vibrant!
ReplyDeleteThat colour is damn fiiiiine! :) looks amazing on your nails! :)
ReplyDeletexxx