Search This Blog

Wednesday, 14 April 2010

ILLAMASQUA BODY ELECTRICS OUT NOW!

The highly anticipated Spring/Summer 2010 launch for Illamasqua has been causing quite a stir amongst the beauty community and it's now finally available to buy!

Inspired by the power of kinetic energy the range features lot's of light reflecting products for face and body.

As many of you already know there was a London blogger event scheduled for this release which unfortunately got canceled due to the train strikes...curse you network rail!
BUT! I was absolutely delighted to find a parcel waiting for me when I came home!

Inside were the following contents:

I'll be reviewing these products very soon so watch this space!

In the meantime you can check out the full Body Electrics range on the website here.

2 comments:

  1. I love them so much! I see you got the Surge liquid metal, it's stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I wish I could one of those too :) I'm looking forward to your post about this :) I am really excited how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.