Search This Blog

Monday, 5 April 2010

NOW OPEN...THE MAKE UP STORE




I wanted to post about this earlier as the shop has been open for over a week now but silly me accidentally deleted the photos from my camera!

I went in last Saturday and I came out with nothing!
Nothing really stood out to me & I found it pretty pricy, something like £14 for cake eyeliner to give you an example.

The one thing I did like was that they had holographic nail polish & erm yeah...*twiddles thumbs*

I'm a bit disappointed!

I'll no doubt pop in again so if there is anything you would recommend then please let me know!


- Posted from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. I walked passed this the other day and wondered if it was new...it was totally dead inside and I'd never heard of it before so I walked straight past, might check it out next time I'm down Carnaby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh thats a shame u didnt get anything, i might have to pop in xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think they have a store in westfield too...i walked across it n-th times, but the pricing is bit too high to the fact that i won't walk in there at all, if i am thinking of treat myself nice stuff, i think i will walk across to mac instead. lol.
    k.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was just at the makeup store in sweden and thought it was beautiful! the eyeshadows are freakishly pigmented and there are so so many beautiful colours, i had more trouble choosing one there than at MAC. they are definitely pricey but you get waaay more product than normal shadows so they kind of work out ok. i have diva, which is a pretty dirty plum colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaw i can totally recommend the holo nailpolishes :) I have three myself and I will keep swatching them soon on my blog.
    I would always buy them again!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.