The pores on my nose are quite visible, well at least I think so anyway. This is kinda gross but yeah...pores get blocked and I often use instruments of torture like said device below..to try and unblock them:
I bought this from HQ Hair which is just off Regents Street in London. Click here for website


Oh brilliant, this is my exact problem but I'm so plesed you liked this product so much. I've heard so much about it already! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ohh, this might be interesting to try...
ReplyDeleteomg this is my problem too...i've never heard of this product before, i'm definitely going to look into it now. i know you're always writing about blackheads and stuff, this is the number one thing you'd recommend? like you, i tried everything! they're getting better but they're still there..stubborn things! thanks for this post, will pop over to hq hair! xoxox
ReplyDelete