Search This Blog

Tuesday, 25 May 2010

EOS LIP BALMS...I LOVE THEM!

Hi everyone,

Well I am back from New York and whilst I didn't really get much time to see the city, I did have a dip in Sephora and a good snoop around a Duane Reade which was just round the corner from my hotel...yay!

One of the items I bought in the drugstore was the EOS lip balms.
Oh my golly gosh I LOVE these.
The cute packaging of these lip balms is definitely unique...a little round sphere of goodness making application easy and simple.
I sometimes find with gimmicky packaging the product itself sucks but I am super impressed with the fact that these lip balms tick all the boxes for me. Not greasy, moisturising, good taste and long lasting.

They are available in 3 flavours; Summer Fruits, Honeysuckle Honeydew and Sweet Mint.
My favourite is Summer Fruits as whilst it took me a while to actually like the scent, the flavour itself is yummy :)
I also got Honeysuckle Honeydew which is a very delicate scent and taste. A tad too delicate for me!
Mint flavoured lip balms don't appeal to me but I bought it for my work colleague who really loves it :)

My only gripe with these balms is that they have no SPF in them...BUT i did check out their website and they have a new lemon flavoured one out with SPF...just wish they all had it in. It's like carmex...hate the cherry flavoured spf...give me choice please!

If you're outside of the US these lip balms are available from Urban Outfitters or ebay and I would definitely recommend them!

Have you tried them? Which ones your favourite?


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these too! I did a mini blog review on the Summer Fruits one a few months back (got mine from Amazon)...after reading your post I want the Honeysuckle one now! :)

    Not many people in the UK seem to have seen these before...my friends keep asking what the weird little edam cheese thing is! lol I agree with you on the lack of SPF though, why not do it for all of them!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Urban Outfitters recommendation! I've been dying to try this cute lip balm for ages now but thought I'd have to wait until a trip stateside! I have an UO 2 minutes from my workplace - woohoo!

    http://clickandmake-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got one of these in the mail today, and I'm loving it so far! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of these balms. I don't find them very moisturizing and the shape of them makes it really easy to apply balm outside your lip line.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.