Search This Blog

Monday, 10 May 2010

NOTD: MAC PRET A PAPIER ORIGINALITY NAIL LAQUER

This was the only thing I bought from the Pret A Papier collection and it was the one item I was determined to get :)

I don't usually buy metallic polish these days, but "Originality" was something that very much appealed.

It's an incredible shade. A lovely bright rich coppery gold. So pretty!

I think this would be a great shade for the Summer and the holidays that beckon.

Below is a daylight shot:


Below is a shot under lights (really comes to life!):

What do you think of it? :)

OOoo and before I forget! There might be another NOTD this week if I can track and hunt down the polishes that change colour with top coat! WATCH THIS SPACE!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously loved the look of this polish from the collection, the other one was just....odd. But Originality is right up my alley :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.