(image = screen grab from topshop.com)Quick post tonight to let you know that the TopShop make up collection went on sale today!
Whilst not overly taken by the packaging there are a few products I have my beady eye on:
Eye Crayons (look like NYX...wonder if they are as smooth)
Lips in Dare Devil, Brighton Rock, and Rio Rio
Cheek Tint
Blush in flush, pinch, neon rose
Nails in the big easy (!), carry on camping, gone fishing and big smoke
Obviously am not going to buy all of the items and will head to the Oxford St branch as soon as I shake this flipping cough off.
Am a strong believer in seeing products in the flesh!
Which products get your attention?
Visit the TopShop website to view the entire collection, click here.


Some of the nail polishes have definitely caught my eye! Big smoke is on my list too :)
ReplyDeleteI might treat myself after my last exam and check everything out. I'm still a bit undecided on the packaging, going to reserve judgement until I see it in person!
I quite like the packaging, but i wasn't drawn to any of the products on the website really. I will have to see them in store first i think.
ReplyDelete