Quick post tonight to let you know that I have got my mitts on the lash enhancing serum "Rapidlash". I bought this in a Duane Reade in NYC but it will be available to buy from Boots next month.As you might know I have tried a few eyelash serums already (Talika & Enormous Lash original formula), but it's been a while since I tried another and the lashes are showing it!
So for reference...here are my before photos:
Right lash
Left lash:
As you can see they are not thick whatsoever...not many of them and of average length.When I used Enromous Lash I grew super long lashes...it was amazing!
Talika made them thicker and fuller so I am hoping Rapidlash will do both...
I'll report back as soon as I see some results which should be in about 8 weeks.
I'll be applying this serum to the book. Every night to the base of my upper lashes :)
Watch this space!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.