GUTTED!
I didn't try the polish till I got back to the UK and I have since been kicking myself over not getting each and every shade available. They are amazing.
Check out the swatches below:


The boy on the other hand doesn't share my love for this beautiful lime green sparkle. In fact, he has dubbed it "cheap Christmas paper". Charming!What do you guys think?Yay or Nay?


Oooh it's gorgeous! I think you can get them on Cherry Culture i might have to try a few colours.
ReplyDeleteDuuuuude what a coincidence, I got this in the mail yesterday and am wearing it now :D I thought it would be a glitter opposed to a holo, but it's totally not! It's what I wanted my ChG holo to be like.
ReplyDeleteThat is so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHi-Tech is the one with most holo in the bunch, so you made a good choice there. Even knowing that, I did get them all still, couldn't help it
ReplyDeleteaw am glad there are so many who like it...boy still thinks it looks like cheap wrapping paper *sniff*
ReplyDelete@Lillian funny face thanks for letting me know they are on Cherry Culture...will have to invest in more me thinks!
I love the holographic effect, but green is not really my color. I wonder what the other shades are.
ReplyDelete