Search This Blog

Tuesday, 4 May 2010

THE MOST INCREDIBLE BATH OILS FOR THE MOST LUXURIOUS BATH


Good evening everyone!

Apologies again for the lack of blog posts of late. Have been very poorly the last few days having been off work and spent all of my bank holiday in bed...so much for a weekend trip away and any form of flat hunting!

Anyway...I was recently sent some amazing products from Aromatherapy Associates to try with one of them being the "Miniature Bath Oil Collection".

The collection consists of 9 little vials of goodness with each one made up of essential oils for relaxing, de-stressing, muscle relieving,reviving...for everything! See below for full list:

Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil: essential oils of vetivert, camomile and sandalwood help to restore peace and tranquillity and promote a restful nights sleep.

Light Relax Bath & Shower Oil: a blend of lavender, ylang ylang and petitgrain help to unwind and ease a tired body.

De-Stress Mind Bath & Shower Oil: combines essential oils of wild camomile, petitgrain, frankincense and rosemary to help clear the head and ease stress.

De-Stress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil: the perfect way to soak away aching muscles and joints, this blend incorporates lavender, ginger, black pepper and rosemary.

Revive Evening Bath & Shower Oil: an energising blend of geranium, patchouli and ylang ylang to help enhance feelings of self-esteem and pep up the senses.

Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil: a detoxifying, balancing blend, perfect after a little over-indulging, after a long flight or when generally feeling sluggish.

Support Equilibrium Bath & Shower Oil: helps to lift the spirits, this floral blend of geranium, rose, frankincense and bergamot is perfect during times of emotional stress.

Support Lavender & Peppermint Bath & Shower Oil: this cooling blend helps clear the head, soothe the body and is recommended for use after a long hot day in the sun.

Support Breathe Bath & Shower Oil: essential oils of eucalyptus, peppermint, pine and tea tree help to
clear a stuffy head and sharpen the mind.

Now when I usually receive something this precious, I am prone to stashing them away, opening and sniffing them but saving them for a very special occasion but I've been so flipping ill and achy that I've pretty much gone through half of this collection with one used every day so far.

I've been adding them just before I step into the bath to ensure I get all the essential oil benefits but I must say I am very curious to try the tummy rub trick for the shower too.

They are by far the most luxurious bath oils I have ever used. Complete and utter bliss that makes having a wretched virus just about tolerable!

The scent of all the oils is completely natural, and fragrances both yourself and the bathroom with that delicious spa aroma.

Out of the ones I have tried so far I am particularly fond of the support relax, revive and support Lavender and Peppermint. All so divine.

I would completely and utterly recommend that you check these out and if you ever struggle to find that perfect gift reach for these!

They are incredible! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them :)

Visit the website for more info. Click here
Aromatheraphy Associates is also available from SpaceNK so go have a sniff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.