Search This Blog

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

NYC DRUGSTORE HAUL!

Erugh! Wrote a long blog post & flipping well lost it eh!

Anyway! I LOVE American drugstores! So much choice it's insane.

Very happy to track down the Milani holigraphic nail polishes as well as the Eos lip balms which my work colleague absolutely adores!

I also can't believe how cheap false eyelashes are over here! So many good quality lashes for $3!

I'll write proper reviews asap but for now here's what i bought:


- Posted from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fab haul. I've been wanting to try those Eos balms for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I'd love to try the EOS balm too! Though I know I have enough balms, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! You found some awesome stuff!

    Visit my blog too if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the EOS lip balms!! I got the summer fruits and honeydew (the green one) when I was out there.
    Glad you got to do a bit hauling ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.