If you've been reading my Nail of the Days for the last few weeks you will know that I have had a burst of colour on them!So when I was sent Revlon's new Lilac Pastelle nail polish I pretty much stripped off the colour in turn to embrace this new found DELICATE shade :)
It's lovely! Reminds me of all the pink blossoms that are finally popping up...very much a Spring shade and I've had quite a few compliments too.
I think I applied about 4 coats to get a true opaque coat with the finish being a cream which is my favourite kind of polish!
I can't really comment on how long it lasts as I truly believe my base and top coat of choice helps all my nail polishes last longer than normal (I use Nail Eat as a base and Seche Vite as my top coat).
I've had a few people ask me if the brush is thin or thick and it's quite a slender one so not OPI wide but I found application to go on evenly :)
Overall I do love this cute girly shade. It's nice to be wearing a polish that actually goes with any colour cloths again!
*Pardon the swatch below...couldn't photograph it well...more like the photo above!*


ooo so pretty!!
ReplyDelete~Nailstah (http://nailstah.blogspot.com)
That's such a lovely and girly shade, I love it!
ReplyDeleteReally nice I have that. :)
ReplyDeleteSusie