Search This Blog

Wednesday, 12 May 2010

TOPSHOP MAKE UP HAUL!




Ok so literally bought this haul all but 2 hours ago. Currently on underground going home but thought I would write a quik overview on the collection.

Bought my haul in Selfridges where the concession is small but the staff are lovely!

I was pleasantly surprised by the eye & lip crayons which applied smooth & were highly pigmented. Refrained from buying any though. The hot pink lip crayon was gorgeous but had too much blue undertones for my skin.

What I did buy was the "bitten berry" tint which tastes of perfume/floral penny sweets, a cream blush in "nutmeg" which is a safe natural blush shade (although was sorely tempted to get the peaches & pinks!), nail polishes in "The big easy" THE blue polish i have been lusting over & "Nice N Neutral" a beigey taupe.

Last but not least a lipstick in "Brighton Rock" which I LOVE! It's a lovely matte fun pink that I think would be lovely for summer!

In total my haul cost me £30 which I thought a good price considering I was very happy with the formulas I got.

EXPECT A DETAILED REVIEW ASAP!

- Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. 'The Big Easy' is gorgeous isn't it?!

    I was tempted by Brighton Rock too but thought it looked similar to Revlon's Pink About It. Might have to have another look....

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really likethe bitten berry...have only used it on my cheeks and it looks pretty. Will try it on my lips too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Brighton Rock and lurve it. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.