SO! I've been told about this product called "Talika" which is suppose to make your lashes grow thick and long.To be honest I'm not sure I believe it despite the claims and yadda yadda...but I can return this if I don't like it before 60 days so really...there is not much to lose.
See...my eyelash obsession has always been there, but even more so as my bf has the most amazing lashes...I mean they are BAMBINO like...and to top it all off the git has these amazing hazel toffee coloured eyes...swine so doesn't need them. *huge sigh*
I want them so so much. You have no idea.
SO I decided to try this Talika Liposils stuff out which promises growth in 28 days...we shall see....I'll take a photo tonight for you guys and update every week so we can see it's progress.
AM UBER skeptical...at £20 though it's a hell of a lot better than the other products in the market at the moment so hey! Fingers crossed!
I am also considering getting my lashes permed as they are straight lashes from doom....again I see another blog coming up on that one too.
Check out the website here
Keep checking back as I will be updating my photos on this product. Believe me I want this to work just as much as you do!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.