Search This Blog

Wednesday, 14 January 2009

HELLO!

Ok this is going to be a rather all-over-the-place first blog BUT(!) I thought...new blog...must must write a semi decent(?) introduction.

Why have I decided to start up a make up blog? Hmm well mostly because the current credit crunch is killing my obsession with Japanese fashion and I can no longer afford super kawaii clothes (miss u so Emily Temple Cute!)



and yes...well...as I don't have any desire for any fashion here in the UK (this might change)...I decided to root back to my uni days and delve into make up again....rediscover old friends, behold the stash of colourful pretty pretty pots of magic wonder!

Hmmm yes...anyway...

A few things you should know...I don't like animal testing.
*shakes head*

So I hope someone can benefit from my finds and whatever I decide to babble about will be useful and insightful to you *points*. I will be writing reviews of my finds and possibly doing some tutorials if there is any interest and I get over my camera shyness!

Anyway...before this turns into an essay I shall leave it here.

I am currently obsessing over hair products so next blog will be about that.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.