Hello again!
Right so I thought today I would write about the stuff i carry in my bag....things I simply MUST have in my bag.
So here are the contents of my make up bag:
Benefit's Benetint
I love this product because it just gives a wonderful natural blush to the cheeks and it doubles up as a lip tint which lasts forever. I'm not heavy into blusher and prefer the natural pinched cheeks look.
Benefit's highbeam, Lip plump and Oh La lift
This was taken from that kit called "The Realness of Concealness". I like the dinky sizes and they are really quite useful items to have in your staple every day kit, esp the highbeam.
Benefit's Bad Gal eyeliner
This is just a simple black eyeliner. It does the job but you can get the same effect from a Barry M kohl eyeliner at a fraction of the price.
Mac Slim Shine "Nude"
My everyday STAPLE lipstick. I don't wear an awful lot of lipstick although you would be forgiven if you saw my lipstick drawer! This lipstick is a cross between a stick and a balm and perfect for very day. My only issue is it disappears so so quickly!
Bad Gal tinted lip balm
I love this lip balm. It tint's the lips so well and the taste is rather morish too...gives a decent tint as oppose to the vaseline rose balm...
Clinique Line concealer
I love this and I love it even more because I bought it with my Boots points so cost me nothing. It's just fab for that emergency fix me up...so need it in my bag.
Chi Silk Infusion
Enough already, I've spoken about this too much! YOUR HAIR NEEDS THIS.
Jean Paul Gautier Perfume
Enough said.
The make up bag is from Cath Kidston...I LOVE her stuff...got this bag in the sale for a bargain £4! WOOOO! cheers me up big time!
I'll do a blog on my "go to BF's" make up bag if you want....oh my that is truly something else....


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.