Search This Blog

Monday, 19 January 2009

NEW CLEANSER - AMIE SKIN CARE

Quick blog today as I've been trying to film a semi decent tutorial all evening *huge sigh*. It's not easy!

I recently saw an advert for a skin care range called "Amie" which is for "young skin". I liked the tag line of 95% of the product being derived from natural fruit and botanical ingredients so decided to give one of their cleansers a go. PLUS what with all this credit crunching times I am trying to find a cheap an cheerful cleanser and at £4.95 it's a bargain!

I decided to try the NEW LEAF SKIN EXFOLIATING POLISH...it's a gentle exfoliator which is recommended for 3 times a week (but me I like a good scrub so use it every day).

I have to say when I smelt it it didn't smell very natural and this kinda had my alarm bells ringing "ARGH PREFUME SMELL = ALLERGY FOR SENSITIVE SKIN!" It kinda reminds me of that Paul Freeman shampoo you can get in the States...almost coconutty with some floral whiff for good measure...*ponders*

But *phew* I have to say it's been about 2 weeks and my skin is looking ok so far! Fingers crossed it's going to stay that way...

This exfoliator is a very gentle one, but still does the job nicely and removes the dead skins cells. (I really don't like those scrubs that say they "exfoliate" but really does jack). It doesn't lather but a little goes a long way and I didn't feel like it dried my skin after so that's extra brownie points!

If you want to find out more and see the full range visit the website below.

Click here for the website



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.