Search This Blog

Sunday, 25 January 2009

REVIEW: MINI BOURJOIS


Last week I purchased a few items from the Mini Bourjois range.
What first enticed me in were the tiny pots of loose eyeshadow, I think there were about £2.80ish and the pigment is really impressive.

I prefer using loose eyeshadow even though at times it can be a nightmare. Reasons being is mostly because I can work with them in either dry or wet form plus they just seem work better for me.

Anyway...So the colours I bought were as follows:

number 2: this is a gold/cream shimmer colour, perfect as a highlighter in the corner of your eyes, great for just brightening your eyes up and giving them that wide awake feel.

number 14: great for smokey eyes and giving that wonderful smouldering, sexy look...think Hayden Panettiere, Kate Moss, Sienna Miller, smokey eye look.

I also got the teeny tiny version of their 3D glosses in Nude Brun Poetic. I really like this colour for an everyday look, plus it's not sticky and doesn't taste too bad either.

I got these in Boots as they were doing a 3 for 2 offer..although it wasn't advertised...only found out about it when I went to pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.