I'm particularly impressed with Lollipop26's blog which I stumbled upon whilst researching eyelash growth stuff. Her lashes are to die for!
I'm all but ready to ditch the Talika and move straight onto Enormous Lash after reading her reviews , but for the sake of good experimenting I shall endure and persevere...although I am so wretchedly impatient to see results! ARGHHHH!!!!
Anyway here are my lashes today...there hasn't been anything siginificant to report back bar the fact that my lashes do feel nicely conditioned and not so dry. I have your typical oriental lashes...straight, straight and STRAIGHT. It infuriates me most of the time as I have to resort to Waterproof mascara to keep them curly after I've used my curlers.
Someone at work mentioned eye perming so I might partake in that...SCARY! I just hate upkeep in anything...I'm bad enough at getting my hair cut every 2 months let alone getting my eyelashes permed.Which is why I resorted to not getting false nails etc as I hate appointments! I seemt o have mastered the art of the One Week Manicure so will post a blog on that soon :)


Aww thanks for the suggestions :) Much appreciated! I was a bit worried about revitalash as the reviews I read had people mentioning lashes falling out! Yikes!
ReplyDeleteI've seen great results from a product called Lilash from lollipop26 's youtube videos. That's the only eyelash growth product I know about though. Her lashes are sooooo long and gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteTO WHOEVER IS BEHIND THE INFLUX OF REVITALASH COMMENTS...
ReplyDeletePLEASE STOP.
I am not publishing anymore comments about this product and I have also deleted all comments related to it too.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.