Ok...So I thought I'd carry on with my hair theme and get the hair stuff out of the way.
I just found out that Aussie hair products now test on animals. This REALLY sucks as I love their long hair shampoo and 3 minute miracle products...*sigh*
I am trying to make a very conscious effort to research each product I use and make sure that they are not tested on animals. Another of my new years resolutions.
Anyway...as mentioned previously I have long fine hair. The products I simply cannot live without are as follows:
Tigi Bed Head After Party
I LOVE this product. I use it everyday on dry hair....it's just a very delicious hair necessity! It's a lightweight cream so half a pump is enough for my hair to help fight frizz, make it silky soft and smell gorgeous! If you haven't tried this before, your hair NEEDS this. It's about £15 from the hairdressers but you can purchase it from this Ebay store where you can get 2 for the bargain price of £12.99!
CHI Keratin Mist
I really love CHI products and this product is no exception. My bf has a 'Sally's hair and beauty supplies" store near his home so I often frequent it to see what products they have. This product I use after I've towel dried my hair...spray this baby in and let it get to business. It's basically a leave in conditioner that's light and strengthens, protects and softens your hair...well that's what they say! I like it because it's a nice top up to my wash out conditioner...just an extra boost!
CHI Silk Infusion
Oh GOSH! Where Do I start with this one?! It's the perfect hair serum! You know how most serums are really sticky and you can FEEL them in your hair? This one when applied is super lightweight (LOVE for fine hair) and once it's smoothed in it just makes your hair so so silky! I always feel like it's good to use serum in long hair to protect it from the elements too. I've used many many different types of serum over the years and this one is my LOVE.
Anyway...I've got a butt load of other products I could write about, most notably the Rusk bargain set I picked up last month, but I think I shall leave it at that for now. I might do a review video on that one...maybe?
*totters off pondering*


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.