Search This Blog

Friday, 30 January 2009

LUSH LUCKY BAG CONTENTS!


So here is the blog I promised about the contents of my Lush Lucky Pack.

Sorry the last entry was a bit rushed...literally bought the bag in my lunch break and snapped it at work for you!

For those of you who are not familiar with Lush they are basically a handmade, natural (as can be) pampering shop where you can find such delights as bath ballistics, shower jellies and just the most adorable stuff for making yourself feel yummy!

They don't test anything on animals and you will find a good range of products for vegans too. They are also very good with limiting their packaging and using essential oils in all of their products.

So that said and done..on with the contents!

In my £15 Lush bag I got 4 Xmas gift boxes which included the following items:

1 x Chocolate Santa Bath Ballistic (used this already..sooo good!)
1 x Twinkle Bath Ballistic
1 x Shimmy Shimmy glitter massage bar (THE SMELL IS DEVINE..sweetness!)
1 x Charity Pot cream
1 x Nutts Massage Bar (OMG amazing after the bath!)
1 x Honey I Washed the Kids soap
1 x Karma Soap
1 x Olive Branch Shower Gel
1 x Gold, Frankincense and Beer shower jelly
1 x Too Drunk Emotibomb

I think that's it!

My absolute fav I think has to be the Nutts Massage Bar.
I am SO lazy when it comes to moisturising my body so these massage bars are great for just rubbing onto the skin and massaging in. Read more about this bar here

I've been purchasing things from Lush for over 10 years now and I still get excited when they release new products.
Admittedly you have to get use to the smell of the store as it's like a mushroom cloud bomb inside your nose i.e very strong on the sense of smell! But! once you're over it you will discover the most amazing and wonderfully unique items....such as "Angels on Bare Skin" facial cleanser which I will tell you about next week..I want to get the new "Hell's Angel" first so I can write a blog comparing the two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.