Search This Blog

Sunday, 29 March 2009

SUNDAY NIGHT BABBLE...

Mew. I am tired and sleepy and it's been a long weekend!

Last night I went to my best friend's little dinner party which was the perfect excuse to crack out the long neglected heated rollers...yikes my hair has GROWN since I last used them..I don't think I remember it aching my arms so much just to get the rollers in!

I also forgot how much VOLUME they generate...spent a while trying to tame it down but here is the end result:


My weekday curls usually consist of me putting my hair into a high bun, sleeping like that, and waking up with DIY curls...if I can shorten the time it takes to do the above style I'd love to curl it more often. I just tend to prefer sleep over hairstyles during the week....ZZZzzz

*Note to self...get dressed BEFORE you get the rollers in...FAIL!

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty! I love hot rollers too, but am usually too lazy. Much better than curling iron though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a bit weary of using heated appliances on my hair...esp as it's take me so long to grow it!

    But I find heated rollers ok :)

    Hope you're well...thanks so much for all your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.